LaTrax Alias Quadcopter by Traxxas
$ 125.00 Was $ 149.00
This variant is currently sold out.
The LaTrax Alias Quadcopter by Traxxas is Ready-To-Fly
Alias is engineered for having fun, which means practically eliminating down time and costly repairs due to crash damage. Alias is equipped with a unique, molded-composite frame that is virtually indestructible. Whether you are just learning to fly or an experienced pilot pushing the envelope, crashing is inevitable. Alias is made to withstand impacts along the way for worry-free flying fun that goes on and on.
Visibility is critical for discerning the orientation and flight direction of a quad-rotor heli. Alias offers maximum visibility, day or night, with colorful high-intensity LED optics. When the sun goes down, the unique lens design and brilliant LEDs light up the sky, clearly defining the outline of the Alias and making incredible night flying experiences possible.
The LaTrax Alias includes four independently controlled, high-output motors — with 50% more power than standard motors. This extra power gives the Alias impressive quad-rotor thrust for performing high-speed flight maneuvers. Directional control is easy to achieve by varying the power and thrust from each motor. The high-mounted drive system elevates the props and the gears preventing them from getting tangled in grass and other surface debris when the Alias is swooping down near the ground.
Three Flight Modes
- Easy Mode - takes full advantage of the auto-leveling flight control software for rock-solid stability. In Easy mode, flight angles are limited to keep the speed in check while new pilots are developing their skill.
- Fast Mode - the auto-leveling flight system is still working for you, but Alias' full speed potential is unlocked, along with the ability to perform exciting aerobatic flips, twists, and rolls at the press of a button.
- Expert Mode - disables the auto-leveling flight software to give the pilot full manual control. Alias shines in Expert mode with responsive, linear control that will satisfy veteran pilots. Alias can even help developing pilots to sharpen their skills without worrying about crash damage or breakage before moving on to costly, pro-level helis.
LaTrax Alias Specs
- 2.4GHz radio system
- 6-axis flight system with quad-rotor thrust
- Durable, molded frame
- Super bright LEDs
- High-capacity 650mAh LiPo battery
- USB-powered battery charger