Local Motors Rally Fighter
This product is currently sold out.
Turn The Key, Become A Rockstar.
Looks like a race car, rides like a luxury vehicle. A rugged tube chassis construction complemented with all the requisite creature comforts. This 50-state street legal off-road desert racer is at home on the open road, the daily commute, and on the most challenging desert terrains. The Rally Fighter by Local Motors, the ultimate expression of power, performance and prestige.
Buying a Rally Fighter is more than just buying a car. When you purchase one of these vehicles, you also get a one-of-a-kind Build Experience. Designed for any skill level; the novice, the automotive enthusiast, or the professional builder, you will work alongside our team of experts to build your Rally Fighter from the ground up.
Choose either a 1-week build experience or join us at the Micro-Factory for two 3-day build sessions. You will contribute to more than 50% of the vehicle’s build. From final assembly of the Chevy E-ROD LS3 engine to running the brake lines, from installing the transmission to selecting your interior options and your one-of-a-kind custom car skin, you will drive off our lot in a Local Motors Rally Fighter that is uniquely you.
- Overall height: 69.25” (1759mm)
- High ride 69.25”
- Low ride 61.25”
- Overall width: 80” (2057mm)
- Wheelbase: 115” (2921mm)
- Track width: 69.5” (1765mm)
- Curb weight: 3,800-4,000 lbs.
- Front suspension: T18 travel, independent double A-69.25” arm
- Detachable stabilizer bar front and rear
- Spring system long travel coil-over shock absorbers
- Rear suspension: 20 travel, 4-Link solid axle
- 4-Wheel disc brakes
- Front: 13.9 ventilated – dual-piston floating
- Rear: 13.9 ventilated – single-piston floating
- Power assisted rack and pinion
- Tubular steel space frame
- 6.2 Liter, V8 Engine
- Automatic transmission
- 430 Horsepower @ 5,900 rpm
- 424 lbft @ 4,600 rpm
- Rear wheel drive
- Approved as 50 state emissions-compliant
- 17x8” aluminum alloy rims
- 6x135mm lug pattern
- 275/70R-17 High ride
- 265/50R-20 Low ride
- 2+2 seating configuration
- Manually adjustable dual ride height
- Heat and air conditioning
- Power windows