Verrado Gravity Drift Trike
This variant is currently sold out.
More Than Just Another Big Wheel
The Verrado Drift Trike is a bigger, better, version of the big wheel you had when you were a kid. This drift trike is the beefy older brother of that plastic toy, and it skid-stops even better.
- Front Wheel - Heavy-duty bicycle tire
- Rear Wheels - Durable, slick PVC that slides easily across pavement
- Frame - Heavy-duty steel tube construction
- Design - Unique, easy to customize, easy to ride
- 5-inch steel rear wheels with 10-inch karting tires and sturdy ⅞-inch PVC wheel sleeves
- Cushioned seats
- Steel frame handmade in the Local Motors Phoenix Microfactory, powder coated in four colors (black, white, red and silver)
Drift Trike Safety
The brakes are durable, long-lasting, and make the Verrado one of the safest production drift trikes you can find. The front wheel features textured custom pegs for extra traction and stability. The trike's precision design allows you to confidently pull, steer and control angle, speed and direction. It gives a nice opportunity for sharp-angled drifts without spinning out.
- Frame: 1.75" x .120" steel tubing
- Front Wheel: 17" rim, 20x1.95" tire.
- Rear Wheels: 5 3/8" steel wheels, 9.5" Karting Tires
- PVC Sleeves: 9.5" Inner Diameter, 7/8" thick PVC Sleeves
- Dimensions: 36"(w) x 29"(h) x 59"(l)
- Weight: ~53lbs